The 2019 Sanctuary Ocean Counts have concluded!
*2020 Dates: January 25, February 29 & March 28
Registration for the 2020 Ocean Count events will commence in mid-December! Please visit our website then! Mahalo!
*No training required for O’ahu & Hawai’i Island volunteers.
*Training is required of all Kaua’i volunteers except for one site location. See info below!
Those who have taken Jean Souza’s training in the past are good to go, but always welcome to join in the training as a refresher (as we all know, the information about these critters is very dynamic, so try to stay informed). For new volunteers, here is the training schedule. No need to pre-register for training, just show up. Please take the training session BEFORE your count day.
*Info for 2020 Kaua‘i volunteer training TBD !!!
*The only Kaua‘i site that can accommodate untrained volunteers in 2020 is at Poipu Beach Park, Poipu.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- *Please note that registration closes one week prior to each Ocean Count event date!
- To register for Pyramid Rock or Mokapu Point on O‘ahu, (must have military base access for these two sites) please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other site locations click the date below you would like to register for and the link will take you to the registration form.
- This is a family friendly event open to all ages! Please ensure children are always accompanied by a parent/guardian!
- Space at each site varies and is limited and online registration will not be possible for those sites that have 0 spaces available.
- To register for ALL 3 dates, you must fill out a registration form for each date.
- One individual per registration form.
- A confirmation message, followed by an E-mail confirmation, will indicate successful registration!