***Volunteer registration for the 2024 Ocean Counts is now open!
***Please read the below information prior to registering.
***Number of volunteers allowed may be limited and dependent on the following:
Site access permit allows general volunteers to join site leaders.
How many volunteers the site is able to accommodate.
***As we return to normal operations in 2023 & on accommodating large volunteer groups will be on a case-by-case scenario depending on site availabilities.
***Volunteer registration is now open!
- be willing to attend the full event which runs from 8am to 12noon
- check out the resources page for the volunteer data sheet prep documents
- note this will require arriving at your site prior to 8am for initial instructions
- register for each Ocean Count event date that you wish to volunteer
- register for each person; one form only accounts for one person this is to ensure number of volunteers are accurate and within the limits. This includes children.
- have an accurate contact email(preferred) and/or number for your registration to receive any important event updates
- If you do not select a site in the form this does not mean you are registered! It means your registration is incomplete.
*January 2024 event registration is CLOSED!
*February 2024 event registration will close on February 17th at 12 pm HST
*March 2024 event registration will close on March 23rd at 12 pm HST
Apologies for the technical difficulties Yesterday, we are now back up and running!
If you have questions, please contact [email protected].