***3/15/2022 Update: Great news! A small amount of volunteers will be allowed at several designated Ocean Count sites!
***Please read the below information prior to registering.
***Volunteers: Only a handful of volunteers, 5-10 being the max will be allowed at various sites but that is dependent on the following:
Site access permit allows general volunteers to join site leaders
Site is able to accommodate physical distancing
***Hosting volunteers is covid-19 dependent and could change if state/county rules change during event months. If this happens the coordinator will reach out to all registered volunteers to say general volunteer participation is canceled.
At this moment although these are outdoor events, we are recommending anyone participating in the 2022 events to wear a mask and physical distance as a safety precaution.
***Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate large volunteer groups so we will not be accepting volunteer group applications for 2022.
***Volunteer registration is very limited and the registration link will be live 3/16/2022 at 12 pm HST. Registration will close 3/23/2022 at noon HST.
- be willing to attend the full event which runs from 8am to 12noon
- check out the resources page for the Ocean Count Volunteer Behavior Data Sheet Prep doc
- note this will require arriving at your site prior to 8am for initial instructions
- register for each Ocean Count event date that you wish to volunteer
- register for each person; one form only accounts for one person this is to ensure number of volunteers are accurate and within the limits. This includes children.
- have an accurate contact email(preferred) and/or number for your registration to receive any important event updates
- note that registration is NOW open! Registration link went live 3/16/2022 at 12 pm HST.
- Registration will close 3/23/2022 at noon HST.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.