***Volunteer registration for the 2024 Ocean Counts will go live Monday, January 8, 2024 at 12 pm HST
***Please read the below information prior to registering.
***Number of volunteers allowed may be limited and dependent on the following:
Site access permit allows general volunteers to join site leaders
How many volunteers the site is able to accommodate
***Hosting volunteers is covid-19 dependent and could change if state/county rules change during event months. If this happens the coordinator will reach out to all registered volunteers to say general volunteer participation is canceled.
***As we return to normal operations in 2023 & on accomodating large volunteer groups will be on a case-by-case scenario depending on site availabilities.
***Volunteer registration is currently closed!
- be willing to attend the full event which runs from 8am to 12noon
- check out the resources page for the volunteer data sheet prep documents
- note this will require arriving at your site prior to 8am for initial instructions
- register for each Ocean Count event date that you wish to volunteer
- register for each person; one form only accounts for one person this is to ensure number of volunteers are accurate and within the limits. This includes children.
- have an accurate contact email(preferred) and/or number for your registration to receive any important event updates
- If you do not select a site in the form this does not mean you are registered! It means your registration is incomplete.
- note that volunteer registration will go live Monday, January 8, 2024 at 12 pm HST
*January 2024 event registration not available yet!
*February 2024 event registration not available yet!
*March 2024 event registration not available yet!
If you have questions, please contact [email protected].